NEW USER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
- Step 1: Register by clicking on the "Login / Register" link at the top right.
- Step 2: “Register as a Customer” and enter your company details and documents.
- Step 3: "Send" all the details entered without leaving out the required * spaces.
- Step 4: Wait for our "Account Activation" Email
ENTRY AND SEND ORDER:
- Step 1: Add the products to your cart by selecting the desired quantities.
- Step 2: Select the type of shipment from the options in the "Popup" window that appears.
- Step 3: Select the loading method from the options in the "Popup" window that appears.
- Step 4: The load will be complete when the status of the loading bar reaches 100%. At this point you will have to accept the Terms and Conditions of sale in order to confirm and send the order request.
- Step 5: You will receive a confirmation email with a summary of the request made and related logistical data.
- Step 6: The order request received will be subject to further verification of the availability and prices of goods.
- Step 7: After our verification you will receive the definitive Proforma Invoice for which the payment of 30% will be required proven by the bank transfer slip (T/T) sent to: email@example.com.
- Step 8: When the order is ready for shipment, you will receive an email with the request for payment of the balance of the definitive Proforma Invoice equal to 70% of the order.
- Step 9: After having performed all the steps listed, wait for our shipping confirmation with the relative order tracking number.
- The type of shipment and method of loading can always be changed during the order process.
- If you choose the method of loading by hand and subsequently changed with platforms, the quantities already present in the cart will be rounded up to the nearest platforms.
- Upon reaching the maximum available load (40 "HC ft) it will be necessary to complete the order and, if necessary, make a new one from the beginning.
GENERAL ORDER INFORMATION:
The order sent by the customer is validated by the system and subsequently issued the proforma invoice which will determine the total amount of the order including transport costs and / or any additional loading costs chosen during the compilation of the same (see " Shipping and Services ").
Upon receipt of payment equal to 30% of the invoiced amount, the order is simultaneously accepted and confirmed, ready to be sent to the Logistics system of Blog S.R.L. and enter the preparation queue which varies from 10 to 15 working days, variable according to the type of product and total quantity of the order, necessary for the total completion of the order. In the next phase, the prepared order is subjected to quality control which will confirm its suitability for transport. The customer will then find in their web area the invoice in PDF and / or CSV and the account statement, which will allow them to pay the remaining 70%.
Upon receipt of the balance, the order is ready for transport and the customer will be able to view the "Tracking" of their load for which departure has been confirmed in their web area. When the cargo has arrived at its destination, our administrative department will promptly approve the release of the Telex Release at the Customs Authorities who will confirm its customs clearance. At the end of the aforementioned procedures, the customer will be able to check the "Completed Status" of his order in his web area and file the necessary documentation for his company report.
The company policy of Blog S.R.L. is based on the search for the total satisfaction of its customers, which translates into the offer of reliable, quality products and in some cases difficult to find elsewhere, even internationally, consequently reaching a complete, reliable, fast and efficient service. Blog S.R.L. offers an adequate solution in step with the times, to meet the needs of all commercial operators in the sector.